Marketing major, Summit Engineering Technology Pvt. Ltd., - India introduces,“Loimex” – Spain make Reel Racks K400
These Reel-Racks K400 helps to economize floor space and facilitate the manipulation of the cable
Perfectly adaptable to warehouses with high or low ceilings. Anchored only to the floor. Reels are loaded to the racks by means of pulley block, forklift truck or travelling crane and put with their axles into supports with an anti-fall clamp system (patented) for the direct rewinding of the cable from the racks.
Reel-racks K-400 Unique Features
- Racks manufactured with steel-tube, zinc coated by electrolysis.
- Self-supported,inclined system. Anchored only to the floor.
- Supports for reel axles, placed on the outside of the main-supports and with an anti-fall clamp safety system (patented).
- Lesser need for separation between main supports which allowes us to fit a larger number of reels stored in the same available length.
- Maximum utilization of warehouse's useful height. Possibility to store different diameters in height.
- Adjustment of warehouse's available capacity. According to the types of reels, a relevant study is carried out.
- Structure totally screwed on, detachable and 100% recoverable.
- Delivered with axles and balancing plates, to keep the reels from rubbing together or jam the structure.
- Easier to maneuver due to a better visibility of the axles-bearing supports at the time of loading and unloading the reels by forklift truck or hoist.
- Subject to warehouse availability, we deliver the complete rack with the reel's loading and unloading system.
- Possibility to deliver the rack with load distribution rack, for floors with a lower resistance.
- Delivered with cardholders and exchangeable cards, for a better warehouse control.